Friday 30 March 2012

Vintage Easter Swap


Earlier this year I took part in LissyLou's Vintage Easter Swap.

I was Partnered up with Madison of Madison Makes.

Both these lovely ladies have great blogs. Do pop over and "visit" them.

Anyway, I'm sure you can imagine my reaction when I opened my parcel to see little presents all wrapped in this gorgeous print paper. They was also two gifts wrapped in stripy paper for Charlie. Which was really sweet of Madison.


Here's my loot. The colouring book and sweet knitted chick was for Charlie. (He loved them!)


I had some beautiful pink plates, with a pretty gold trim, a tin full of Easter choccies, a pretty floral coin purse, a vintage egg cup, a hanging slate and a beautiful lavender sachet...


The dear little chick for Charlie, had a little surprise inside... a creme egg.
Isn't it the cutest? I wonder if Madison knows of my pearly beady addiction?! It must have taken ages to sew all these beads on, I love it.

This is what I sent...


I know Madison collects Vintage tableware, so I thought these little painted glasses might suit her collection. 


 I crocheted some bunting and covered a egg with fabric and embellished it with sequins.



She also had some Cath Kidston smellies, fluffy chicks, a Vintage inspired sewing kit and gift wrap set.

I really enjoyed getting the bits and bobs together for this swap. I loved the vintage theme. Thanks again to LissyLou for organising the swap and Madison for my lovely gifts.

Happy Easter!

Love Katie xxx

P.S Some of you may have noticed my blog address and name has changed. I had a few confused emails to start with, but I think everything should now be in order. So welcome everyone to Booty-Full Things! 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous swap goodies, I was looking for some fluffy chicks on the internet the other day as I'm not sure which shops have them over here.
    I have 6 days off over Easter and I am so happy, I will be doing a fair bit of sitting and crochet :)
    xx Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Easter swap looks like it was a fun one..what lovely swap pressies!
    I hope my little package reaches you soon..it should hopefully arrive within the next few days :)
    Have a nice day today..
    Magie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really glad you liked your goodies. The wrapping paper is Cath Kidston. I only use it for special people! :0)

    Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete