Sunday 13 May 2012

A Little Lemon

Sometime ago I told you about a friendship cake that was passed on to us.
Well a short while later we received a second one. (That must mean I have at least two friends! hehe)
I loved making the friendship cake and watching it happily bubble away on my windowsill but I didn't want to pass on a second cake, so I kept it all to myself!

The first time around I made the cake with apples, sultanas and spice.

This time I made one batch of Strawberry and white chocolate muffins (with yummy homemade jam). Then the rest went into lemon muffins and a little lemon cake.


I had my little helper ready to do some serious mixing (and spatula licking)


Share the love and share the cake, that's my motto.

Love Katie xxx

8 comments:

  1. I haven't made lemon cake for ages - it will have to be next on my list! They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo looks yumma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy baking and my family and friends really enjoy eating my cakes too but I rarely get the time during the school year I have to wait until holidays tch!

    thats the best of it...cleaning the bowl out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little helper looks ver professional, hope he enjoyed licking out the bowl! I was fascinated with this cake last time you made it. It seems to be so versatile. I will have to try it.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweet Katie, Your cakes look yummy and your little helper is so cute! It is such fun to bake together and sharing is one the best things in life! I love your motto! Have a beautiful week sweetie! xo~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cake looks seriously yummy. So good to have a little helper! M x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not heard of the friendship cake before, this sure does look yummy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet - my not so little boy has always loved to spend time with me in the kitchen, especially when there is a bowl to lick out! Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete