Saturday 4 August 2012

Jar of Love Competition winner ...


Firstly let me say a huge "Thank You!" to every one that entered the competition.
I have had great fun reading all your lists and marveling at your pictures.

Every one has tried so hard and has done a great job.
If I could, I would send you all a prize!!!


Any way, In no particular order here are the entrants.

Amanda @ Callaway's Creations - 46
Shelley @ All4MeggyMoo - 16
Haylie @ Rubie Magpie - 14
Eileen @ In My Playroom - 21
Gill @ Dosie Rosie - 16
Victoria @ Tangled Sweetpea - 9
Sandi @ SandiArt - 25

I'm sure you can see for yourself who the winner is!

Amanda @ Callaway's Creations!

Well done Amanda, I will get your prize in the post!

Love Katie xxx



10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Amanda....and a big thank you to you too Katie for the creator and hostess of such an exciting swap.

    Amanda :_)
    Crafty in the Med

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lovely swap - I sent my jar to Rubie Magpie the morning of the day we were going on holiday, and had run out of time for taking photos and making lists - was so pleased with the goodies she sent me! Well done Katie for organising it all. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Amanda - what a lot of goodies! Thanks for arranging and hosting Katie :)

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish I had found you before the swap!! Such a great idea. I'd love to join in next time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie, congrats to the winner and WOW, such a lot of goodies fit into one jar!
    Thank you for hosting Katie, as I really enjoyed viewing every ones jars and meeting Ali (my swap partner)
    Thanks also for kind words over on mine!
    LoVe Maria x)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you katie!!! I am so happy to have won and at my first ever swap! Thank you also to my brilliant swap partner Suzanne who gave me such lovely goodies! this will definatly not be my last swap! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Katie for organising the swap and congratulations to Amanda for winning with so many goodies in her jar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks again Katie for organising this swap. My partner has confirmed receipt of her parcel :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winner, phew that was a mega amount in the jar, well done. Thank you once again Katie for the swap.
    xx
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katie, just wanted to say a massive thank you for organising the swap, not only did I have lots of fun, I've got a jar full of treasures from my fab swap partner and discovered more gorgeous blogs along the way. Well done amanda too.Thank you!! Love RMxx

    ReplyDelete