Friday 7 December 2012

The Travelling Craft Box

Hello everyone.

I hope you're all very well and getting into the Christmas swing?!?

I've been meaning to show you this one for a while.
Better late then never hay?

Anyway, earlier this year I joined in with Laalaa's Travelling craft box.
I'm sure most of you are familiar with this swap, if not pop over to Lynda's and have a peek.

My time arrived to receive the box (it was a pleasant surprise, I had forgotten all about it!)

This is what I chose.


The box has now been sent on to Faye.

***************************

Before I go I just want to welcome all me lovely new followers.
Nice to "meet" you!
As soon as I can i will pay you all a visit.

There's lots of Christmas crafting happening here, I intend to show you all in due course.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Love

Katie
xxx






8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I signed up for that too - I'll have to see if I can find out where I am on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun swap! I like the lil fox stitch kit..very cute. I look forward to seeing what you have been busy crafting :)
    Have a lovely weekend x
    Magie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts! I was surprised to see that this box is still on its travels as it seems so long ago that I received it. Thank you for your comment on my blog - the advent swap is such fun isn't it. Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely goodies there, sweetie. I was a very long time ago that those two boxes were sent on there way. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i havent seen that box before but it looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the travelling craft box pay me a visit a few months back - it's a lot of fun isn't it, seeing all the crafty delights inside!

    Take care, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Katie, I hope you and your family have had a wonderful Christmas. I really, really enjoyed reading your blog during 2012. Wishing you all the best for the new year 2013. Nicolexxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Katie, Such sweet pretties! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Thank you for popping in for a visit! I hope your New Year is wonderful! Love and hugs, Paula xo

    ReplyDelete